You’re seasoned, a great leader, and ready to direct design efforts for one of the greatest brands on earth.Apply Now ↓
Intuition influences your approach and strategy guides it. You collaborate, you lead, you contribute. You bring world-class skills across experience design, content strategy, and visual design together to create experiences that deeply connect with people. You believe in innovation and progression, but not at the sacrifice of the audience or business. You also inspire and influence those around you to do the best work of their lives.
Emphasis on design, digital experience, eCommerce, and content for lifestyle and technology categories.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our Creative Directors to lead a team of 30+ creatives, working on-site in Mountain View with a team of 60+ talented people.
- Design and set standards for our efforts.
- Collaborate with the team to drive several large-scale digital projects to completion including websites, branding, content, and more.
- Inspire the client as well as your team to define and align on a collective vision.
- Establish direction, craft guidelines, build presentation materials, and even assist with production and delivery when required.
- Be a leader, putting the client and your team before yourself.
- Bring a point-of-view with fresh perspectives as well as an open and curious mind in everything you do.
- Work with little process in place, solving problems by being optimistic and proactive.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of design and interactive work for leading brands.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- A love for typography, interaction, traditional graphic design, and technology.
- Skills in modern design and prototyping tools.
- Ability to lead internal teams with strategic vision and creative inspiration.
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various challenges.
- Passion for hardware, AI, and technology products.
What you’ll get:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.